stuck pipeline

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Feb 18 07:13:32 PST 2013

First question - do you know that the input file is valid? I ask because it
seems to be one that you provided. Can you play it with any other programs
(VLC, mplayer)?

Second question - how many frames (about) does it successfully play? Only 1?

Third - have you tried cranking up the logging? export
GST_DEBUG=qtdemux:4,ffdec_h264:3,mpegaudioparse:3

Since you have queues in both branches, if one gets stuck it shouldn't
effect the other. I don't think that the h264parse is really needed, though
it shouldn't hurt either.