Depaylaoding RTP MP4A-LATM

Federico Zamperini fzamperini at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 18 07:53:14 PST 2013

I'm using it (sender on a Linux box, receiver on a windows PC).
I use the following caps:

set AUDIO_CAPS="application/x-rtp, media=(string)audio,
clock-rate=(int)44100, encoding-name=(string)MP4A-LATM,
config=(string)%CONFIG%, payload=(int)96"

As you can see config value is not hard coded, as I found that different
values are used according to the source (seen on sender side with
verbose output):

alsasrc/pulsesrc: CONFIG=40002420
filesrc: CONFIG=40002420
audiotestsrc: CONFIG=40002410