gst_element_query_position always returning zero

satish pattar satish.pattar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:58:24 PST 2013

Thanks a lot Tim for your response.
I enabled the log , from the log it appears that typefinding is done
successfully & also pipeline status is set to playing.
querying duration is failed when the pipeline state is PAUSED but again
again when it is in playing state it always returns zero & no audio.

I am attaching the logs for reference. what is going wrong here.

If you think the logs are not sufficient , please let me know if you are
expecting some more information from the log
& which is missing.

Thank you.
SPattar