Begging For Help

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:50:45 PST 2013

I gave up on this. Seems like I'm trying to use gst-launch in a very custom
way it wasn't designed for. If I were to get it working it would be a hack.
Sounds like I need an application-specific app to accomplish what I want. I
ended up limiting the MTU manually at the command line using the mtu
property of the derived GstBaseRTPPayload element instead of negotiating the
MTU. And I throw an error if the data passed to the sink is larger than the
MTU of the remote device.