Custom Codec Having Trouble Negotiating Caps with Corrupted MP3

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Mon Feb 18 23:26:37 PST 2013

Hi John

It sounds likely that there s a failure in caps negotiation with your
element.

Please run the pipeline like this first:

gst-launch-0.10 -v filersc location=file.mp3 ! flump3dec ! alsasink

Then copy paste the output in a mail. We should see the caps of the output
pad from mp3 decoder.

Then do a gst-inspect on your element and copy paste the output.

Thanks

Best regards