gstreamer logs

Raju raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:09:39 PST 2013

Hi Tim,

Thank you for quick response. I appreciate you help. I need your help to
implement the following scenario.

1. I want to dump the gstreamer log information to a file. I know one way of
doing it. I can set log file path using env variable *GST_DEBUG_FILE*, then
the log details will be dumped to the file. Is there any other way to set
the log file inside c module?

2. I want to have multiple log files. I want to dump my component log
details to my_component.log file, gstreamer log details to gstreamer.log
file and other gstreamer plugin log details to other_plugin.log file. How
can I do this? How can I set different log files to different components to
dump log details.?

Thanks in advance.

regards
Raju Babannavar