One year since last update on 0.10

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Fri Feb 22 13:09:36 PST 2013

Hey, you put your energy in the new stuff always. Back-porting always runs
a serious risk of introducing new and strange problems. I am stuck on a
very old version of 0.10 because I am stuck on an old version of Linux (for
now). But the best resources should always be applied to the forward
direction for any product. This conversation has gone on too long. My 2c.
Off soapbox for now.

Chuck Crisler