Recevie a sound stream through rtp streamer from a rtsp client

zgd zhuangzhida1989 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:51:59 PST 2013

I use gst-rtsp-server for midia stream transport. I have received the rtsp
streamer on client end, now I want to receive the sound stream from client
in server end, how should I do? I look at the structure of the rtspmedia and
found there is GstRTSPMediaStream, and there are GstElement udpsrc[2] and
GstPad recv_rtp_sink and recv_rtcp_sink, are there the media stream from
client, and can I use them directly? Can someone give me some advise to
receive the sound streamer from rtsp client end in rtsp server? thanks very
much.