C# bindings in 1.0?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian.droege at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 00:05:53 PST 2013

On Sa, 2013-02-23 at 17:56 +0000, Carl Kovamees wrote:
> I’ve used the C# bindings with gstreamer 0.10 and Mono - it’s been
> working great!
>

> However, when looking around for details of what would be required to
> bring the C# bindings to 1.0 - I come up with nothing. Am I missing
> something? Does anyone know what’s the amount of work involved in
> this?

Hi Carl,

so far there are no C# bindings for 1.0. Mostly because the
gobject-introspection support in the GTK# code generator is completely
suboptimal and nobody had enough time and motivation to work on that
yet.

If you'd like to work on that I could provide some support, otherwise
you could also ask any of the many companies offering services for
GStreamer.