How to play multiple gstreamer udpsink streams in a Qt app?

hobbesc7 hobbesc7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:37:18 PST 2013

Mandeep Sandhu wrote
> Have you looked at using QtGstreamer which integrates Qt  and GStreamer.
>
> It's like a low-level Qt binding for GStreamer.

Thanks, this looks very useful.  I have my client streaming successfully
from the command line, with my udpsink running elsewhere on the network,
streaming live video:

gst-launch -v udpsrc port=5011 ! decodebin2 ! xvimagesink sync=false

But now I'm going to try and create a QGst::Ui::VideoWidget that plays the
streaming video in my Qt App.  What's the cleanest way to do this?