MediaPlayer Application failed - g_value_set_object failed.

Harikumar nharikumar at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Jan 7 01:03:52 PST 2013

It is working now. Thanks Tim. I was not allocating my structure as a
GObject. That was the issue. Now I have allocated memory using g_object_new
and now I am getting the GObject in my media player application :).

I have another query regarding  this. If I want to obtain the individual
fields of the pgminfo structure from my media player application, do I need
to install properties for each field ?

For example :
media player test application :
my_notify_func(GObject *obj)
{
    GObject *pgminfo;
    guint field1;

    g_object_get(obj, "pgminfo", &pgminfo, NULL); //This is now working.
    g_object_get(pgminfo, "field-1", &field1, NULL);  // ???? Here do I need
to install field-1 as a separate property

}

Thanks
Tim