rtpvrawdepay: "no width specified"

Paul d'AUBIGNY visechelle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:35:02 PST 2013

Hi guys,

In rtpvrawdepay element (i.e. in the file gstrtpvrawdepay.c) in setcaps
function when getting back structure parameters from the caps it retrieves
width and some other parameters as a string whereas they are integer. It
seems it leads to failure in my case, using such pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=2222 ! application/x-rtp, media=video,
clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=RAW, sampling=YCbCr-4:2:0, depth=8,
width=448, height=336, colorimetry=BT601-5, payload=96 ! rtpvrawdepay !
fakesink

and the failure message is "no width specified" whereas when modifying the
code of rtpvrawdepay and retrieving the width field as an integer it works.
Am I doing something wrong or there is an issue with rtpvrawdepay?

Cheers,

Paul HENRYS