Questions About Developing Plan for QtGStreamer

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Jan 21 19:31:55 PST 2013

Hi,

I participate a bit with the Gentoo KDE Herd and we are discussing
whether to split the QtGstreamer package into QtGstreamer and QtGlib.
We can see that it is in your TODO list, and we would like to know if
you have any estimate on the development plans to do this. This
happens in parallel with an interest of my own to know if you have
plans to support GStreamer 1.0, which I've been testing lately and has
caused QtGstreamer to break. So, how are plans looking in these two
aspects?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

David E. Narváez