not able to play .ts file on windows media player

Pushkaraj Patil pushkaraj.g.patil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:11:17 PST 2013

I have converted .mp4 file to .ts file using following command.

gst-launch-0.10.exe filesrc location=<input.mp4> ! qtdemux name=demux
demux.audio_00 ! queue ! mux. demux.video_00 ! h264parse !
video/x-h264,stream-format=byte-stream ! queue ! mux. mpegtsmux name=mux !
filesink location=<output.ts>

I am able to play this file on windows media player, but video is
disabled(only audio). I analyzed generated file through media info and able
to see that its having video data in it. Another observation is Media
player classic is able to play both audio and video.

Is there any herder info missing which is required by windows media player.

Regards,

Pushkaraj.