How to append EOS in existing files

rahul.singh.parihar sandwitchsquare at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:25:35 PST 2013

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried using these elements but failed to create a proper pipeline.

My doubts being :

1. What value to set for moov-recovery-file property of qtmux while
recording, so that i could enable the recovery mode.

2. Do I have to create another pipeline for recovery, reading data from the
existing corrupt file via filesrc and having qtmoovrecover as one of the
elements in the pipleine(I tried this but again could not figure out proper
location for qtmoovrecover).

3. Do I need to add qtmoovrecover to the already existing pipeline while
recording itself(I could not figure out the proper way to add the element in
the pipleline).

Can you please guide me to use these elements or share a link of any
examples to recover broken files. I could not find any examples in the
documentation.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rahul