gstreamer

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 06:24:33 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 12:35 +0000, divya.k55 at wipro.com wrote:

Hi,

Please use a more descriptive e-mail subject next time.

>                 I have to link pads from two different pipeline. Can
> anyone how to do that.

That's not possible/allowed. A pipeline is by definition a
self-contained top-level container. You can have multiple GstBins inside
a pipeline though, and link those. Other than that you can link
pipelines by passing data via some external mechanism of course
(fdsink/src and a pipe, tcp/udp sockets, appsink/appsrc, or things like
intravideosink/intravideosrc).

> Also I want to know how to can an element have two source pad?

Just write an element that adds two source pads? There are multiple
examples around. All demuxers (can) have multiple source pads, for
example.

Cheers
 -Tim