dynamically replacing elements in a playing gstreamer pipeline

vinaykumarcvm vinaykumarcvm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 00:20:07 PDT 2013

Hi all,

            I am new gstreamer development , so please help me in the below
part.

   Even i am trying to remove and change the  source element from
running(playing state)  pipeline , i am try ing to change the source from
dvb tuner to ipsource . how can i do this seemlessly . please help me on
this part . it would be very helpful to me .

Thanks & Regards
vinay