playbin : no mp4 sound

Otwoh a.guiavarch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:19:15 PDT 2013

Thanks God, it finaly works !
But I don't really know why.

Now, I have an other problem.
When I launch my project from visual debugger, with the gstreamer bin folder
as Working directory, it works very well.
When I paste my executable and the dlls into another folder, and manualy
launch it, it works too.

But when I tried to launch from visual, in this directory, it fail.
Gstreamer coudn't find the plugins, and so return NULL for every
gst_element_factory_make

Is there some particular configuration to do, when we want to execute an
application outside the bin directory ?