gstreamer conference hotel

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 06:01:11 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 11:10 -0400, Chuck Crisler wrote:

Hi,

> At what hotel will everyone be staying? Is there a special reduced
> rate for attendees?

I've just added a section with Hotels to the conference page at

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2013/index.html

Obviously I don't know where *everyone* will be staying, but the Linux
Foundation has reserved rooms at a reduced rate at the Hilton near the
conference venue, and GStreamer conference attendees may make use of
that, so I expect quite a few people will opt for that.

 Cheers
  -Tim