[uvch264src in 1.1.1.1] "Got data flow before segment event" warnings until crash

yusuf.husainy yusuf.husainy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:28:25 PDT 2013

Hello All,

Yes, this is a bug definitely. While me and Rob were doing experiments, we
noticed exactly same errors at exactly the same time in the pipeline - 34.66
sec, around 35 sec.

I recall initially, the pipeline used to abruptly end and then, as per Rob's
recommendation, the pipeline did not end, but a lot of artefacts appeared in
the video.

This error always shows at 35 sec after the pipeline has started. A "35 sec
bug" .

Regards,
Yusuf Husainy