Help on some issues / Porting Flumotion

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Sun Jul 21 11:44:29 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-21 at 16:25 +0200, Max Sarajlija wrote:

Hi Max,

> I'm porting Flumotion for the new GStreamer (in PyGi) and i stumbled
> upon some things i can't resolve on my own. I've posted more about
> this here: http://portingflumotion.blogspot.com/

About http://portingflumotion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/analyzing.html :

First of all, calling a GstProbeInfo structure 'event' is a very bad
idea, and makes everything even more confusing than it already is. Call
it probeinfo instead. If you want a GstEvent, you can get it from the
probeinfo (after checking that the type is actually an event).

Then pass the *event* to event_is_flumotion_reset(), not the
*probeinfo*.

(python 0 : C 1 ;))

Cheers
 -Tim