[Work offer] Video player for odroid U2 with hardware video scaling

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Tue Jul 23 04:00:30 PDT 2013

Why can't you use the Mali video chip for scaling using OpenGL ?
Additionally this board seems to have hardware accelerated H264 decoding,
might make sense to make a GStreamer element around that decoder if none is
currently available.

Best regards,

*Julien MOUTTE*
C.T.O.

FLUENDO Influencing the Multimedia World

San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Contact phone:
Spain:  +34 933 175 153
United States: +1 415 773 5353