gstreamer windows d9xscreencapture and tcpclientsink.

camille chigot alpha666cc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 05:50:17 PDT 2013

Hello everyone.

We are trying to stream a screen capture of a windows computer using
gstreamer.

For that, we need both d9xscreencapturesrc and tcpclientsink .
I tried the 1.08 release and the sdk version (
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+on+Windows and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/ ).
One ( 1.08 )  got the tcpclientsink, the other got the d9xscreencapturesrc.

I thought to compile the source myself on windows to have both but it is
written on your site that it is not a good idea.

So I ask you. How can I have both modules at once?

Thanks in advance

Camille Chigot