GStreamer and Rasperry PI

bhaskarkotha kothabhaskar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:41:26 PDT 2013

I am working for gst-omx.
i am using raspberrypi

Which plugin is having this components  h264parse, omxh264dec?

I have decoder license for MPG2, WVC1.
i built gst-omx, all gstreamer plugins.
when i play videos its not using hardware decoders.
 how can i confirm my video play using hardware decoders or not
and in raspberry board where is hardware decoder plugins? what is its name
like lib***.so?

Please can any one replay me how i can improve video play performance, bcz
with software decoders its playing very slow, after purchasing hardware
decoders license also same... is my configuration is problem i set plugins
path, scanner path  gst-oms-config path..

please help me the proper steps i am cross compiling my linux PC and
mounting in raspberry board to run gst-launch
normal s/w decoders are playing well...

Thanks,
Bhaskar Kotha