Capturing jpegs from an h264 stream

Alex Hewson mock at mocko.org.uk
Tue Jun 4 07:55:27 PDT 2013

On 04/06/2013 13:12, Marc Olzheim wrote:
> This builds the master branch, not 1.0.
>
> For that I'd replace the commands like:
>
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/gstreamer
> cd gstreamer
>
> with:
>
> git clone -n git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/gstreamer
> cd gstreamer
> git checkout -t origin/1.0

Good point.  I've edited the script to make everything (except gst-omx)
be from the 1.0 branch.  The compile takes several hours on my weedy
raspberry pi so I'll leave it running and let you know if running 1.0
instead of master changes anything.

--
Alex Hewson
m: +44 7895 265219 | e: mock at mocko.org.uk | Skype: alex.hewson