./cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap problem on windows

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:17:05 PDT 2013

2013/6/6 Kim Lam <kim at redgiantsoftware.com>

>  Hello
>
> Further problems with bootstrap.
> I continued the bootstrap, and now it has trouble building cmake.
> Attached is the log.

Hi Kim,

We have updated cmake to 2.8.11 because of a bug in the version we where
using that causes a infinite loop with some builds. It's not related to
your build issue but you should build the new version to avoid issue later.
Can you please update your cerbero repository and call:

./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/build-tools.cbc buildone cmake

This will rebuild cmake. Also please attach the full log as it's required
to debug this kind of issues properly.

Thanks,
Andoni

> Kim
>

> On 2013-06-06 6:24 AM, Andoni Morales wrote:
>

> 2013/6/6 Kim Lam <kim at redgiantsoftware.com>
>
>>  Hello Andoni
>>
>> I removed my python environment variable, and
>>  ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/build-tools.cbc buildone pkg-config
>>
>> finished executing.
>>

>  The bootstrap should now continue if you call bootstrap again
>
>  Andoni
>

>> Kim
>>

>> On 2013-06-05 4:35 PM, Andoni Morales wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kim,
>>
>>  This looks really strange :) Could you please attach the full log of:
>>
>>  ./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/build-tools.config buildone pkg-config
>>
>>  Andoni
>>

>> 2013/6/5 Kim Lam <kim at redgiantsoftware.com>
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> So, I am trying to setup a VM to do cerbero builds on windows, and I am
>>> running into a problem compiling glib in MinGW. Any idea what could be
>>> going wrong?  Seems to be missing a 'make all' command for glib.
>>>
>>> Kim
>>>

>>> [(7/14) pkg-config -> configure ]
>>> -----> Step done
>>> [(7/14) pkg-config -> compile ]
>>> Running command 'make'
>>> make  all-recursive
>>> make[1]: Entering directory
>>> `/usr/home/KimLam/cerbero/sources/build-tools/pkg-co
>>> nfig-0.27'
>>> Making all in glib
>>> make[2]: Entering directory
>>> `/usr/home/KimLam/cerbero/sources/build-tools/pkg-co
>>> nfig-0.27/glib'
>>> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
>>> make[2]: Leaving directory
>>> `/usr/home/KimLam/cerbero/sources/build-tools/pkg-con
>>> fig-0.27/glib'
>>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1