Setting a writeable flag for the appsink blocksize property

George Demetriades gdemetriades at friendmts.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 03:12:52 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to control the size of the buffer passed to my program by the
appsink element, and someone on this mailing list helpfully recommended
that I look at the "blocksize" property. I've tried to change it, but
GST_BUFFER_SIZE still reports the same value as before, and not the one set
by my code.

Would anyone be able to tell me how to change the writeable flag for the
blocksize property? I haven't been able to find any documentation on how to
set individual flags, and I'm a bit stuck otherwise.

Cheers,
George