qt-gstreamer 0.10.2.2 pre-release

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:47:54 PDT 2013

Hello,

After some recent activity on a Qt5 port of qt-gstreamer, I just
merged the patches and did a new pre-release (0.10.2.2).

The highlight of this release is obviously Qt5 support. QtGStreamer
can now be compiled against either Qt4 or Qt5 and is
parallel-installable with itself built with another Qt version.

Tarballs can be found at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/qt-gstreamer/pre/

If there is anything wrong, please let me know by reporting a but at:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=qt-gstreamer

There are still a few things which aren't well tested, so the proper
release may be delayed a bit until everything has been tested well.

Best regards,
George