Problem with tcpserversink

Sergio Ortega sortegagamero at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:08:17 PDT 2013

Good morning,

     I have developed, with GStreamer 0.10, a pipeline which streamed live
OGG video to Chrome. The end of the pipeline was: oggmux ! tee ! queue !
tcpserversink host=0.0.0.0 port=1027, and the reception at Chrome was done
with <video src="http://[host's IP]:1027"></video> It worked well.

     The problem happened when I migrated everything to GStreamer 1.0.
There, the tcpserversink replies, at each attempt of connection, with the
following error: "multisocketsink
gstmultisocketsink.c:596:gst_multi_socket_sink_handle_client_read:<tcpserversink53>
[socket 0x7f9dac002680] could not read: Error receiving data: Resource
temporarily unavailable". Has anybody any idea?

Thanks a lot

SERGIO ORTEGA GAMERO