Now it built; where do I put it?

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Mon Jun 10 08:30:19 PDT 2013

Well, I have worked with autoconf for years.  It makes sense.  Not so the
recipes stuff.

So, is there an explanation of the recipe build mechanism?  A file location
map?  A mot of the packages?

EXCESS DETAILS__

I would like just to make librtmp for 0-10 and be able to drop it/them into
the OSSbuild code on my XP box.

So, did I build the SDK FOR 0.10, 1.0 or both?  Did librtmp build for 0.10,
1.0 or both?
If I just want librtmp.dll for 0.10 where do I get it from?  Don't I need to
refresh the gst registry on the XP side, also?  How?

As for putting it in a package, which one?  The obvious answer
gst-plugins.bad is not in the packages/ directory.  And grep doesn't find
rtmpsink so I can't get clues from there.

But is that the 0.10 dll or the 1.0 dll?  Or is it both?  I did build both,
right?  I see references in the recipes to both.

Wes