RELEASE: GStreamer 1.0.7 binaries for Windows, Mac OS X and Android

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Tue Jun 11 07:40:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM, iljan <ilja.nev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sebastian, is this release limited in terms of functionality?
> I have installed Windows version (gstreamer-1.0-x86_64-1.0.7.msi) and now
> the simple web-cam capture functionality is broken.
> My old pipe:
> "D:\gstreamer\bin\gst-launch.exe" ksvideosrc device-index=0 !
> ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! autovideosink
> It now fails with
> ERROR: pipeline could not be constructed: no element "ksvideosrc".
>
> Also it does not have gstrtpjitterbuffer, ffmpegcolorspace, ffdec_h264
> elements that I use for my client pipeline:

Your pipeline uses version 0.10 elements, which is now deprecated, you'll
have to move to 1.0. ffmpegcolorspace is replaced with videoconvert,
ksvideosrc has not been ported yet. I'm guessing libav is used in the SDK
instead of ffmpeg, so use avdec_h264 instead of ffdec_h264. Not sure about
gstrtpjitterbuffer.

-Josh