Matroska format

Benedictus Maximus marcus.whiteacker at hotmail.de
Tue Jun 11 11:24:43 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to use gstreamer in my project, but I have some decode
problems.
In general, any 720p video in mp4 format plays fluently but the same video
(=same raw video stream) in mkv format is VERY laggy (unwatchable): I would
guess, 1 frame per 4 seconds(!). I am using a Nexus 7, so even software
rendering should work with any 720p video (and so it does with any other media
player, even xbmc).

Does somebody know, how to fix this?

And beside that: the x264 project does not compile with armv7/JeallyBean.
Because of this, I am not able to compile all gstreamer 1.0  using cerbero. I
get tons of “undefined reference” erros:
“common/mc.c:535: error: undefined reference to ‘x264_mc_init_arm’” (and so
on).

Thanks,

Marcus