How to use gst-inspect on Android

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 23:05:35 PDT 2013

Hi Friends,
    First up, I'd like to thank you for giving me much help before.    I have a new question here.
    I Want to use the command line tool such as get-inspect on android.  From one former email loop, I knew that there is a build for android arm which contains the command line tools which has the runtime  suffix and  can be got at: http://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/packages/android/arm/
    I tried to use it on android but met some problems. looks like the libs can not be loaded successfully.Can anyone tell me how to use this command tool  on Android?

    I really appreciate if you can give me some help.

Thanks and Regards,Haiming Wang