Gstreamer continuous error while running for long time

Mohamed Salim Mohamed Ayub al.mohamed.salim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:32:08 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am using gstreamer-0.10.32 as my supplier has packaged this version with
the BSP.
I was runnign a vc1, 1080p, 45 mbps video file (30 second long) with wmav2
audio for 24 hrs. But after r12 hours the gstreamer throw continuous error
in loop

(<unknown>:271): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_poll_write_control: assertion
`set != NULL' failed

(<unknown>:271): GStreamer-WARNING **: gstsystemclock: write control failed
in wakeup_async, trying again : 2:No such file or directory.

I am using playbin2 withe flags=0x13.

Any tip what I might be doing wrong in my player code.

Kindest Regards,
Salim