gst_x_overlay_set_window_handle carsh please advice

chmario chmario at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:44:59 PDT 2013

I build a pipeline  for display a rtsp streaming and I am using x_overlay to embed the video in a GTK+ window.  But the code is crashing in some situations, I thing I am doing  something that is not threat safe but I haven't  been able to  locate the error.I am attaching the source code in a tar  file with a small example, the code crashes when using std::cin.
I hope some one  can help me to solve this issue.
RegardsMario

	rovioStreaming *mySreaming = new rovioStreaming("192.168.1.65");	mySreaming->connect();	int i;//	cin >> i; //the code crash here
	gtk_main ();
 return 0;}

stream.tar (136K) <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4660715/0/stream.tar>

-----