link demux

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Wed Jun 26 12:06:02 PDT 2013

Have you tried testing the pipeline with gst-launch? That is a quick and
easy way to work out most of the details. Here is one of my pipelines for
receiving video in MP2T from a UDP source and displaying it. You may need
to add caps. That means doing a gst_element_link_filtered (or something
like that).

gst-launch udpsrc port=$1 !  mpegtsdemux ! video/x-h264 ! ffdec_h264 !
xvimagesink

You might also want to examine the core file and see where it crashed. That
can give some great guidance. If needed, post the stack trace.

gdb path-to-binary core.1234
bt