Best way to stream a h264 video with zero-latency over a network prone to packet lost

cedivad davide at techforum.it
Thu Jun 27 13:08:54 PDT 2013

The network in question is a 3G router (HSDPA, 60ms/4 Mbit of upload
bandwidth). Network packets however are prone to failure.

I would like to archive a zero-latency (<500ms) transmission over this
network. My input is a hardware-encoded h264 stream (Logitech C920).

What kind of protocols do you suggest me to use in this case? (Thanks!)