raw mpeg to mjpeg transcoding using the gstreamer plugin

giridharakn Giridhara.Kalkere at Honeywell.com
Tue May 7 13:08:03 PDT 2013

Dear All,

Thanks for all the replies.

To be clear I want to generate the images not the mjpeg stream.

I have used the *multifilesink *and *ffmpegcolorspace *plugins. I could able
to generate bunch of images (depends on the FPS and length of the video). my
whole purpose is solved.

But still images are corrupted.

I have used the ffenc_mjpeg instead of the jpegenc plugin. since i dont have
the jpegenc on my target platform.

is there any problems or difference between ffenc_mjpeg and jpegenc?

Please let me know how can i include the jpegenc plugin in to my platform.

Thanks and Regards,
Giri