Type Find Function Not Called in GStreamer Plugin

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:50:08 PDT 2013

This is working for me now using the same algorithm I posted earlier. I did
not verify but I think the problem is related to loading the plugin with
GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/path... or --gst-plugin-load=pluginpath. I now copy the
plugin to /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10 and it works. Apologies, not sure if I
made any other changes that might have corrected the problem.