Qt and Gstreamer on Mac Os.

Sasha1987 topilski at mail.ru
Wed May 15 03:30:54 PDT 2013

Hello, i am created application where i use Gstreamer library. I am started
develop on linux, but now needed ported this solution on Mac. When i builded
new version i got many crashes, some warning messages start printed in my
output window for example:QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the
GUI thread, Cocoa exception: _createMenuRef called with existing principal
MenuRef already associated with menu, and creshes my app, in some cases all
worked normally but very slowly and crashes after 5 - 10 seconds playing.
May be somebody work with Gstreamer on Mac and may help me to resolve this
problems?