multiplexing generic data

vlpsanand anand.gmask at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:01:49 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to try the following thing:

I am receiving data from multiple sources for simplicity from 2 udp
multicasts

I want to combine this and send them back in udp.

For this i have written  my plugin gstmyremux.c

this plugin has 2 chain functions - each one will receive from one source.
then it inserts this buffer into list.

process() function reads buffers from each list and sends outside.

Somehow, buffers are getting corrupted in the chain function.

I am attaching my plugin code here gstmyremux.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659958/gstmyremux.c>

Please help me in this.

In application i am doing this:

source = gst_element_factory_make("udpsrc","udp-source");

source1 = gst_element_factory_make("udpsrc","udp-source1");

muxer = gst_element_factory_make("myremux","muxer");

sink = gst-element_factory_make("udpsink","udp-output");

//assign properties for source, source1 and sink

gst_element_link_pads(source,"src",muxer,"sink_0");

gst_element_link_pads(source1,"src",muxer,"sink_1");

gst_element_link_pads(muxer,"src",sink,"sink");