Problem with multiple outputs to D3D video sink

Bruce Sharpe bruce at redgiant.com
Fri May 17 01:00:29 PDT 2013

We are using the GStreamer editing services (GES) in the 0.10 version of
the GStreamer SDK on Windows.  We want to send video to two video outputs.
 We've set up two ges tracks to do this, one track for each video output.
 The problem is that the program randomly crashes or hangs in
GstD3DVideoSink.  This does not occur when there is only one video output.
 We suspect some threading issue in GstD3DVideoSink.

A test program that illustrates the problem can be downloaded from here:

http://redgiantdev.com/brucesharpe/GStreamer/BugDemo1.7z

(Note that the defines for File1, File2, and File3 assume that the test
data is copied into C:\.)

Any suggestions on how to make this more stable would be welcome.

Thanks,
Bruce