Fwd: Gstreamer for iOS question

Thiago Sousa Santos thiago.sousa.santos at collabora.com
Fri May 17 06:33:41 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 18:10 +0530, Sridhar wrote:
> Yes, that fixed it. Thank you very much.
>
> By the way, is there any tutorial to build gstreamer for iOS ?

With Cerbero? It should be online as soon as the next gstreamer-sdk
release is out.

If you want to try it now, in a few lines you have to:
Install xcode and from its internal download tool install the command
line tools and ios sdks. The rest should be really similar to building
for Android, but replacing the configuration file with
config/cross-ios-universal.cbc

--
Thiago