Qt and Gstreamer on Mac Os.

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Sun May 19 22:14:31 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Sasha1987 <topilski at mail.ru> wrote:

> Thx for replay but this is not solution, because this app work perfectly on
> linux and problem with displaying video i get only on Mac. After some

If you're using QPixmaps or _any_ GUI component of Qt, you _will_ have to
use QApplication irrespective of the platform it's running on.

Though your specific error might be elsewhere. I just mentioned it to
eliminate the possibility that your Qt app was causing the problem.

> investigation of this problem i found that osxvideosink work perfectly on
> Mac if i use playbin, but playbin not suitable for me because needed play
> audio and video at once, but appsrc in playbin only one.

Why do you need appsrc element? Is this mp4 file a regular video file (with
audio and video streams)? If so then you can only use 'playbin' for playing
the file.

-mandeep