gstream android sdk on Mac build error.

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 00:05:46 PDT 2013

Hi Friends,
   I tried to build streamer turturials on Mac OS with the android sdk, but encounter some errors:

    1. gstreaner.mk :   in this file, it did't add the NDK include path to the search path with -I when compile streamer_android.c       so when build, an error said:  jni.h can not be found.    2. in gstreamer.mk    :   SYSROOT is not defined.   So during liking stage, there is an erro said:   --sys-root can not be empty.

can anyone tell me how can I fix them.

Thanks and Regards,Haiming Wang