problem with qglib in qtgstreamer

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:36:47 PST 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Freddy Martinez Garcia
<freddy311082 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi peopple
>
> I have the following code:
>
> #include <QApplication>
> #include <QGst/Init>
>
> int main(int argc, char *argv[])
> {
>     QApplication a(argc, argv);
>
>     return a.exec();
> }
>
> and this code give me the following error, and I'm not doing nothing....
>
> Error: /home/freddy/.local/include/Qt5GStreamer/QGlib/refpointer.h:273:
> error: 'check' is not a member of
> 'QGlib::Private::RefPointerEqualityCheck<QGst::Element, std::nullptr_t>'
>      return Private::RefPointerEqualityCheck<T, X>::check(*this, other);
> /home/freddy/.local/include/Qt5GStreamer/QGlib/refpointer.h
>
> i'm using Qt5 and I've download the QtGStreamer from github and compile it,
> and right now I can not use it... what is that error ??

Hm, looks like the code needs some additions to support C++11's
nullptr. Try removing any compiler flags that enable C++11
functionality (including QTGSTREAMER_FLAGS if you are using cmake) and
see what happens. Also, it would be nice if you open a bug report
about this.

Regards,
George