Segment problem with shmsrc & videomixer

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 02:04:44 PST 2013

Hello,

I got this message when a using the following command :

Message :
 gst_segment_to_running_time: assertion `segment->format == format' failed

Gst-Launch-1.0 command :
shmsrc socket-path=/tmp/decode is-live=TRUE do-timestamp=TRUE ! video/x-raw,
format=\(string\)I420, width=\(int\)800, height=\(int\)600,
pixel-aspect-ratio=\(fraction\)1/1, interlace-mode=\(string\)progressive,
framerate=0/1 ! videomixer ! queue ! videoconvert ! ximagesink sync=FALSE

In my case, I'm writting a plugin who do also most the same.

How can I resolve this issue ? Should a send a segment event when shmsrc is
connected ?

Thx for your help.