d3dvideosink

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Nov 7 07:04:29 PST 2013

This may not be relevant, but it is something that I have encountered with
Axis cameras. They only send the SPS/PPS headers in the RTSP exchange,
never in the bitstream. The rtph264depayloader needs to insert them into
the bitstream periodically, but doesn't in the ancient release I am using.
So it is possible that is causing decoder problems. Just something to
consider.