iOS: AURemoteIO at 0x31ab420: IOThread exiting with error 0x10004006

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 10:19:10 PST 2013

Sorry Sebastian I did some tests but I’m not able to use properly capsfilter, but I did these tests:

this pipeline works very good:
 gst_parse_launch("osxaudiosrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink", &error);
this pipeline works too:
 gst_parse_launch("audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alawenc ! rtppcmapay ! udpsink host=192.168.1.6 port=5011", &error);

this one no:
 gst_parse_launch("osxaudiosrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alawenc ! rtppcmapay ! udpsink host=192.168.1.6 port=5011", &error);

then as you suggested, but I’m not confident have understood your suggestion I converted osxaudiosrc with capsfilter:
 gst_parse_launch("osxaudiosrc !  audioconvert ! audio/x-raw,format=S16LE,channels=1,layout=interleaved,rate=8000 ! alawenc ! rtppcmapay ! udpsink host=192.168.1.6 port=5011", &error);

But it seems this caps filter doesn’t fix my issue…

Thanks