Problem ending filesink

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 21:21:15 PST 2013

Ok, so after I looked at the log output, here is what I get after I send the
EOS message thru the pipeline:

gst_amc_video_enc_finish:<amcvideoenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e0> Sending EOS
to the component

gst_amc_video_enc_finish:<amcvideoenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e0> Sent EOS to
the codec

gst_native_finalize_record Record Log: Waiting for thread to finish.

gst_qt_mux_stop_file:<qtmux0> Failed to send last buffer for video_0, flow
return: flushing

gst_amc_video_enc_finish:<amcvideoenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e0> Got output
buffer at index 1: size 0 time 0 flags 0x0000004

gst_amc_video_enc_finish:<amcvideoenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e0> Component
signalled EOS

gst_amc_video_enc_finish:<amcvideoenc-omxtiducati1videoh264e0> EOS

gst_qt_mux_handle_buffer:<qtmux0> Failed to stop file: flushing

It seems that the qtmux element is stopping the EOS message to filesink,
right? Any ideas why or what is going on?

Thank you
Andy